Website Design, Development & Hosting by JeanAlan Design, Inc.
N2 Ingredients is honoured to be named on the 22nd annual PROFIT 100 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the PROFIT 100 profiles the country’s most successful growth companies.
N2 Ingredients blends innovation and technology to develop gluten-free product with a competitive edge. ALTERNA, the gluten-free alternative to wheat and other gluten-containing flours and grains.
Canada's N2 Ingredients is rolling out a new gluten-free blend for use in a broad range of applications.
N2 Ingredients is nominated for Small Business of the Year Award 2009
Chia, an ancient grain that was once the staple of the Aztec diet, can help regulate blood pressure and other risk factors for heart disease.
Global food manufacturer General Mills last week said its US Rice Chex cereal will from now on be gluten-free, as part of the firm's plans to target the ever expanding free-from market.
- April 11, 2013 - CIFST Quebec Section Supplier Show, QC
- May 5-6, 2013 - Bakery Congress, 2013, BC
- April 30 – May 2, 2013 - Sial-Toronto, ON
- April 13-14, 2013 – CHFA West, BC
- July 13-16, 2013 - IFT Supply Show, Chicago IL
- Oct 5-6, 2013 – CHFA East, ON
- September 25-28th – Natural Products Expo East, Baltimore, MD
- November 2013 - CIFST Suppliers Night Table Top, ON