The richest natural food source of Omega 3 fatty acids and fibre with each serving (12 grams) providing in excess of 2,400 mg of Omega 3s, over 4,500 mg of dietary fibre and only 0.5 net carbohydrates. Chia Seeds are 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, gluten-free, and are produced without the use of pesticides.
Chia Seeds are not subjected to any mechanical or chemical processes that can affect their natural condition in any way. Chia Seeds are grown and cleaned using controlled processes throughout all stages of production from planting to packaging. Our product is guaranteed to reach our customers in as natural a state as possible.
Chia Seeds’ benefits include:
- Six times more calcium than whole milk
- Three times the iron than spinach
- Fifteen times the magnesium than broccoli
- High levels of natural antioxidants
- Complete protein source with all essential amino acids
- Stable for a minimum of 2 years at ambient conditions
Applications include nutritional bars, nutritional beverages, salad dressings, baked goods. Chia Seeds can also be used in the processing of meats.
N2 Ingredients supplies Whole Chia Seed, Ground Whole Seed, De-fatted Chia Flower and Chia Oil.